Saturday, February 7, 2009

Games

This is a blended blog...I took Donnie's most recent blog from http://www.nkotb.com/ and put in my own responses...just for fun :)

Hey All….
Hey Donnie!
Canada? NUTS!
Really?
The US? CRAZY!
I know, right?
The UK and Europe? INSANE!
Oh yeah?
The US and Canada again???
Can’t wait for March 18!
ARE YOU F@#*ING KIDDING ME?!
Are you effing kidding ME??
Is your head really screwed on straight???
Last time I checked.
Is your mind really right?????
Yes
Are you absolutely sure you want to do it again??
YES!
Cuz guess what?
What?
I AM READY!!!!!!
ME, TOO!!!!
I am more than ready!!!!!
I was born ready!!!
I was ready the day we stopped.
I was ready when I first heard rumors about the reunion…
Here’s the thing….
Okay, I’m waiting…
We had so much fun….
Yeah, we did didn’t we?
Can we have more?
Endless supply
We let ourselves go….
Gone
Can we go further?
As far as we want to go
We pushed it to the limit….
C'mon, is there such thing as a limit??
Can we push it harder?
Pushing as we speak!
We got crazy…
Insane in the membrane
Can we really get any crazier???????
Uhm, really Donnie you have to ask??!
HELL YEAH WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!
This is your time!!!!!!
My time?!
This is our time!!!!!!
OUR TIME!!!!
It only gets better!!!!!!!!!!
Better? What’s better than this?
I’M GETTING TOO EXCITED!!!!!
I’m excited for us. :)
I can’t even type no more…..
Awww…
It’s 4 am in Amsterdam and I gotta go for a run in the sub-zero temperatures to cool off!!!!!
Better you than me – Sarah don’t run
It’s about to get real crazy.
Real crazy?
You’ve been warned.
I consider myself warned.
Come ready or don’t come at all!!!!!!!
Oh trust me, I’m ready!!
In 2009 we go harder.
Harder than 2008??! Well, I guess so since there's a cruise this year and not last...
There is too much to be down about in the world right now…..
Yeah, I might not have a job come the end of this year…
Let’s laugh and sing and dance and hug and kiss and spread the love all the way through it!!!!
Can I take pictures?
It’s our time.
You and me time :)
Nuff said.
Nuff said.
As Always Your Man-
Donnie W
Yours, Sarah
PS- you ain’t get enough face time? You ain’t get any face time?
Nope, no face time but fingers are crossed for March 18 and most definitely May 15-18
It’s 4AM- I don’t sleep.
It’s almost 3am – Not sure why I’m still awake
Find me!!!!!
Oh, I’ll be sure to find you
Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
*giggles*

No comments: