Monday, May 5, 2008

Yeah, Hello Raleigh!? Please Hold...

Just wanted to let it be known, that my Raleigh plans have slightly changed. Last weekend, I arrived home to find my lease renewal with a note attached that I had 48 hours to make a decision. Great! They give me 48 hours and I have to give them 60 days...where's the justice in that?!

Needless to say, it was crunch time and after reviewing and taking everything into consideration, I've decided it's best to put Raleigh on hold for six months. The good thing is with Wyeth, we have off from Christmas Eve through New Years Day and that would be a perfect time for moving...and I wouldn't be loosing any money.

With the additional six months, I'll be able to take my time looking for a job instead of just grabbing the first something to just get me down there...so look for a "New Address Postcard" with the start of 2009!

No comments: