Monday, April 21, 2008

jordan knight 2.0

Okay y'all, so the final verdict is in and my favorites off J's first solo album are: Finally Finding Out (#5) and When You're Lonely (#10). When You're Lonely reminds me way too much of The Stylistics... (...it's okay. I'll wait while you Wikipedia them...they are amazing.)

On Friday, I got the second call from Plan 9 that the second CD had come in. YAY! And I have to say I now have to eat some of my words from a previous post...about not really liking when artist cover other artist's songs...well the CD is called Love Songs and it's a blend of covers and his own material. He does an awesome remake of Careless Whispers (Wham!) ... I actually think I like it more than the original (gasp! Yes, it's true.) I was also impressed to see Waiting For A Girl Like You (Foreigner) and again it's awe-some. =) I say check it out, but that's just me and sooo not bias...hee hee.

No comments: