What happened to Biscuit?
He was their bodyguard. Well thanks to the wonderful world of the internet, I googled Steve Walker and got my answer: He is a national tour manager with AllGood Entertainment. From the site: Steve is a voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS), a member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), among many other industry unions, and foundations.
Had no clue he had been in the business for as long as I've been alive. :) So since I was able to answer that question for myself, I guess my next question would be:
How is Jon handling all of the attention?
He left the group in '94 because of anxiety and he looked a bit nervous on the Today Show. I thought it was so great of Donnie to gently pat Jon on his back as if to say "Hey bro, it's okay." He looked so nervous. It makes me wonder how he was able to get on stage and perform in front of MILLIONS. So I give props to Jon for doing this a second time. I can't begin to imagine how anxious I'd feel in his shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment