Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Awwwwwww yeah!

(REUTERS/
Brendan McDermid)












August 15, 1990...March 29, 1991...

October 2, 2008

Yeah, that's right. October 2, 2008 I'll be headed to Washington, DC to see New Kids On The Block!

I was after a 5*VIP package, where I'd get to meet them, but the offer was available to AMEX Gold card holders for the first two days - and of course the five packages sold out in less than 30 minutes. But I ended up on the ticketmaster page and there was a pre-sale for AMEX card holders and while I am AMEXless, they took my Visa Checkcard...still everywhere I want to be. :) I was able to get two Premium Seating (floor seats) for the price of one VIP package...okay, so maybe I won't get to meet-and-greet 'em. That's okay...there's other ways. ;)

With much excitement I call Aundrea and ask "Whatcha doing October 2? Wanna go see NKOTB?" ... She can't. :( While I'm SAD she can't go, I'm tickled that she's expecting ... she'll be about 6 months at the time of the show. This phone call was the first time we had talked on the phone in about 10 years!! And it was so nice to be able to catch up with current life, but nice to spend some time talking about 'our guys'. *See post*

When I found out Aundrea couldn't go, I then thought of Sarah Pate. I knew Sarah liked them and I could have sworn Joe was her favorite, but turns out she too was all about some JK. And it was on...not really...Sarah told me I couldn't have both Jordan and Michael Rosenbaum...so I quickly gave up Michael for Jordan (she was shocked) explaining that my 'relationship' with Jordan goes back 19 years...Michael's only been around for 3-4 years. (Yes, we know...we're dorks)

I'm stoked that this is happening all over again...just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride...

No comments: