Okay, this was too weird to not share. I had the strangest dream last night. I'm open to thoughts/interpretations on what you're about to read.
I'm at a baseball game and Michael Rosenbaum is in uniform on first base and not only does he have hair y'all...he had the 80's feathered look (think Whitesnake)...I was sitting in the stands...front row (I guess) as there was a wooden barrier in front of me. I was talking to an unknown guy, a row or so behind me, who was several seats down. He hollers out to Michael "We got a sad one here." and Michael comes running over to the barrier, which I'm now using as an armrest. There's a girl (I'd guess between 8-10 years old), also several seats down, who stole the 'spotlight' so-to-speak and calling out that it was her. The guy was looking at Michael shaking his head 'no' pointing at me. Michael was then leaning up against the barrier and asked me why I was so sad. The guy loudly replied with "I just told her the man who did the voice for Papa Smurf had died." He looked at me with those eyes...and then back to the guy, who continued with "She was so sad it made her bottom lip quiver." To which then Michael reached for my bottom lip and told me it would be okay. I think I was embarrassed or something cause I said something like "I didn't mean to get upset. I'm not usually such a girly-girl." (I guess the news caught me off guard or something?!) My hand is resting on the barrier and he lightly taps my fingernails, which had been manicured only to point out that some things (i.e. the manicure) was girly and he gave me a smile.........
Then I woke up...it was 4.10 a.m. and I was wide awake until about 5 a.m. or so ... needless to say I was a bit sleepy this morning. I think what trips me out more than my subconscious giving Michael 80's hair was that "The man who did the voice for Papa Smurf died" ... Papa Smurf...seriously?!? Papa Smurf. Honestly, I have NO clue who did the voice for Papa Smurf, let alone whether or not he's still alive...maybe I should go Google that?!
(P.S. I did Google and his name was Don Messick and he passed away October 1997)
No comments:
Post a Comment