Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh-oh...oh-oh-oh

First time was a great time
Second time was a blast

If you had been listening in on our conversation the other night, you never would have known it had been so long since Drea and I had talked. We just picked up right where we left off...talking about the excitement that was our life for a handful of years was definitely priceless. I wouldn't want it to be what it was before...I can't imagine being 30 buying posters, lunchboxes, a sleeping bag, plastic dolls (don't wanna say 'Barbie')...I'm thinking in 2008 a CD and t-shirt...

I think it's great for Danny, Donnie, Joe, Jon and Jordan to be able to do this - for themselves and the fans...and I think it's great that us fans are loyal enough to want to see them succeed again. It's definitely different through the eyes of a 30 year old! I heard them on the radio the other day and I think I was more excited that it was THEM than the actual song. I like Summertime, don't get me wrong...

But I agree with Drea about feeling
the pitter-patter in your heart for them

...but feeling kinda silly feeling that way after all these years...

I think as a loyal fan, you just can't help it - although lacking the hysterics we exhibited all those years ago. I actually spent the last two nights reading through all the letters I received from Aundrea and I was just overcome with happiness. I actually wrote down a few great quotes from her, but I've realized I brought the wrong slip of paper from home...you guys probably don't want the recipe for Rainbow Jello...if so, holla and I'll send you an email. :) So, I'll get a post out soon with those...they are innocent enough, I don't think she'd mind...Do you?!

No comments: