Okay, so yesterday was the day...
New Kids Greatest Hits came out on CD. After work, I took a fieldtrip and headed straight to Best Buy. Barely hitting the CD section, an employee approached me and asked if I needed assistance. I told him I was looking for the new releases and he asked me who I was looking for. I didn't even hesitate and proudly stated "
New Kids On The Block." He went and got it for me and as he got closer to me, the 13 year old in me began giggling. After checking out it's condition, making sure it was perfect, I went to pay for it. I politely declined a bag (as I knew what was about to happen next). Walking out, I began peeling off the plastic overwrap and I see the employee who helped out (taking a smoke break) and he called out "Enjoy that CD now," to which my reply was "Thanks!"
I get behind the wheel and pop the CD out...flipping through the booklet as the music begins. The cool thing is the CD includes the duet Donnie did with some Asian chick and a duet that Jordan did - believe it or not...a duet I don't
even remember. There's also a "2008 Mega Mix" that's "dope."
hee hee hee...September 2 isn't that far away...
Not to mention they will be on
THE TODAY SHOW AGAIN
September 1,
performing their new single called "Single"
No comments:
Post a Comment