Okay y'all, so I went to the ENT specialist today where he turned around and ruled out BPPV...and any tumors...so that's good. However, the end response was... Here's another script for Meclizine and I have to 'wait it out.' Apparently sometimes these things take time and 'correct themselves' ...however... if I am not balanced in six weeks time, I am to go back for a follow up with additional testing.
The upside to today is: it's nothing serious - just annoying and inconvenient. I have excellent hearing. (yay!) And my blood pressure was 116/68. (yay!)
Also something kinda cool (and random) - When I was a child and went to the ENT monthly, Dr. Abedi ALWAYS had Dum Dum suckers ... and they had them at the office I went to today. I asked Dr. Cross if there was some secret agreement that all ENT's have Dum Dum's. He said it was in the rulebook. So I took a moment to revert back to my childhood and I grabbed a Cream Soda Dum Dum on my way out. It was yummy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment