Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dorks R Us

So, weekend before last I went to visit Sarah and we had a great time! The day started with an early birthday (for Sarah) lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and ended with a conversation over Starbucks coffee ... much to my surprise, the Starbucks actually had a flippin' drive thru. (Seriously Sarah, I haven't seen one here in Richmond...)

The Cheesecake Factory was hilarious as we had the 'privilege' of watching this couple manhandle each other and pretty much make out right there in the restaurant. One couple who was seated next to them actually asked to be moved ... sadly, we were stuck as we were there first. The server was great and what fun two girls with the same name can get into when plastic is involved. "For you Ms. Pate and for you...Ms. Pate" followed by a look of confusion was quite comical. Yeah, so we have the same name. :)

I commented on how funny it would be if we ended up marrying men with the same last name. Then we'd be Sarah Pate Whatever ... or if we married men whose last name was Pate. Then we'd be Sarah Pate Pate. Even worse would be if we hypenated our last name...cause then we'd be Sarah Pate-Pate. I'm giggling even as I type...

I also found that it IS possible to drink Starbucks. The lesson I've learned is: Don't drink a white chocolate mocha on an empty stomach after flying on an airplane! (That's a completely different story though)

So here we are...us two gals:



Here are us two silly girls:


And here are two 'dorks' (aww yeah):
(Yeah, the question of 'how many Sarah Pate's does it take to take a photo? The answer actually is two...I attempted to set the timer, but forgot to 'take the picture' and commented on how remedial I felt. After a sea of laughter...Sarah decided that would be our next t-shirt REMEDIAL) :P

1 comment:

Aqua M said...

There are actually TWO drive-thru Starbucks in Richmond! One on Gaskins, and one one Brook Rd...girl, you gotta get out of Mechanicsville!