Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House
I'm sure many of you remember this game from our youth. (Not sure if guys played this game, but I know us girls certainly did!) Well, the game is still active as my niece 'introduced' me to it...and here are the results:
I marry Michael Rosenbaum and we honeymoon in Michigan. We live in a House in Georgia. I make $1 Million a year as a Mom and have 9 1/2 kids (yeah, how do you have the 1/2? (I asked the same thing) She said it was a standard answer and I just got "lucky" with that many kids - but you know...if I'm making a million dollars, I could certainly afford 9 1/2 kids...haha?!) I go to UNC Chapel Hill for college (YAY Tarheels!) and I have a cat as a pet. 7 is my lucky number.
So there is my future - in the hands of an 11 year old. I expected her to whip out a paper fortune teller, but no such luck. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment