I heart Target! And now they have these handy "Reuse to Reduce" totes that are a mere 99 cents. They fold up to about the size of a wallet and hold a lot of goodies - even if they aren't from Target (...took it in to Petsmart the other day). The one I have has the bullseye logo in a repeated pattern. (but this was the only pic I could find on the Target site)I already get paper bags when I go to Ukrop's, cause they hold my recyclables, making it easier to transport 'em to the recycling station...but now I don't have to get plastic at all. Now, this'll make my Molly Belle sad cause she hearts plastic bags the way I heart Target...or the way a 'normal' cat hearts paper bags...
99 cents for a reusable bag is a small thing for the environment,
but pretty dang cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment