Wikipedia
Okay, so the kewl thing about Wikipedia is the journey you can go on...say you start out with something like, oh...I don't know...Old School Hip Hop
So you read all about the history of Old School and when you're done, you click the link to...LL Cool J and you read all about LL and see he guest starred on House...so you click on House...well, I like Robert Sean Leonard...which leads to the movie Swing Kids...to Swing music...to Benny Goodman...to of all things, PBS...to The Electric Company...to Morgan Freeman...to March of the Penguins...to National Geographic Society...(which at this point, I could totally keep going...I think y'all get the point by now) But the Nat'l Geo Society has nothing to do with Old School Hip Hop...not that I'm aware of anyway. ;)
So this is what I'll do some days at work to pass the time. It's a fun journey...you should try it sometime when you have nothing else to do and want to be educated/entertained.
And yes, you can Wiki Wikipedia itself...I've done that, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment