Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds :) (the free show)

"Thank you for spending your hard earned nothing
and coming out here tonight."
- Dave Matthews
(Tim Reynolds is on YOUR left while Dave is on YOUR right)
Don't Drink The Water
Satellite
Eh Hee
Cornbread
Either Gravedigger or So Damn Lucky
Crash
Setlist: Don't Drink the Water ~ Proudest Monkey ~ Satellite ~ Eh Hee ~ Old Dirt Hill ~ Crush ~ Stay Or Leave ~ Stream* ~ The Stone ~ Oh ~ Cornbread ~ The Maker ~ Where Are You Going ~ Two Step ~ You Are My Sanity* ~ Sister ~ Dreaming Tree ~ Gravedigger ~ So Damn Lucky ~ Crash ~ Dancing Nancies
Encore: Ants Marching ~ All Along The Watchtower
* denotes Tim Reynolds solos
***************
This was my first acoustic show and I knew going in from the two live acoustic CD's I own that it would be more intimate than when it is all five guys...Dave is a funny guy and it was nice to hear him speak about...well, a variety of here's and there's...not to mention his support for our now President-Elect Barack Obama. The songs listed in italics in the setlist, I actually have on video. I had thought about posting one here, but they are a bit shaky....what can I say - though I was smart enough to not sing along out loud, I couldn't sit still...a girl still has to be able to jam out to her favorite guy. :) But then again, it is all about the music, right...

No comments: