So, I feel secure that I'll have a job at least until the merger goes through...hey, as long as I have a job through my cruise with New Kids, I could really care less about what happens after that. It's not like this is a career...it's just a pitstop en route to becoming a photographer. :)
I'm thankful to have a job, don't get me wrong...it's nice to have a roof over my head, a reality-dream vehicle to drive, food in my stomach and clothes on my back...but why should I stress/worry about something over which I have no control. Just gonna roll with the tide cause this merger will be whatever it will be. While I can't see down the road, God can and I don't have to worry (God told me so) - so I'm not. With the merge, maybe I'll still have a job - maybe I won't - maybe I'll find another job beforehand - heck, maybe Donnie Wahlberg will be sooo smitten with me that after the cruise he'll invite me California....hahaha! Hey, a girl can dream, right?
Only 107 more days....awww yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment