Two Floor Tickets to NKOTB: $366
T-Shirt & Program Book: $70
Memories Created This Night: Priceless
Okay, so some of you knew I paid a ridiculous amount for the New Kids concert...thought I was out of my mind. Now...ask me if it was worth it? HECK YES! The guys sang If You Go Away and at the end, did a photo montage of people who they (and we) had lost: family members, singers, entertainers - the one that surprised me the most and brought tears to my eyes (because I didn't know he had died) was Dick Scott, who was their manager 'back in the day'...and Sarah had observed that there was a piano within so many feet of us and asked me "Who plays piano?" ... I responded "Jordan" ...and she grabbed me and we headed to the end of our row...and you wouldn't believe that the guys were on a turnstyle stage that raised from the floor. HOLY CRAP! I was WITHIN FIVE FEET of Jon, Jordan, Joe, Donnie and Danny...
I kid you not as Sarah Pate is my witness, but as they went around in circles singing, I had DONNIE WAHLBERG right in front of me...I blew him a kiss and HE ACKNOWLEDGED ME by winking while smiling and tipped his baseball cap. I swoon...(I was the only girl smart enough to strategically stand in the seats, (one false move and you were falling through) making me taller than the rest.) ...the only thing that could have made the night better was to have actually met them, but I tell you what...October 2, 2008 was and is THE BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! (Not even kidding)
And I must confess, while my 'first love' was Jordan Knight, I am seriously crushing on Mr. Wahlberg...ahh...
No comments:
Post a Comment