
Lookit! I'm chillin' between Donnie and Danny :)
...and Sarah-Jane is all about some Danny
...and Sarah-Jane is all about some Danny

Upon walking in and seeing them in the 'for real', something unexpectedly inappropriate came from my mouth. "Holy f*ck!"
I know who they are but they haven't a clue who I am, so I hugged Jon and said, "Nice to meet you"...I hugged Jordan and said "My name is Sarah, nice to meet you (or so glad to meet you) and he said my name twice with that deep Boston accent of his (gaah!) - and then there was Joe...then the photographer calls out picture time. What?? I hadn't gotten to Donnie or Danny so I scrambled and got between Donnie and Danny. I don't know why, but I was afraid to relax my hand on Donnie's waist - I did for the second picture though :) With that wrapped arms came untangled and Donnie unknowingly elbowed me in my chest. It didn't hurt or anything...
So, picture time is over and they're 'moving us along'...WTH?...Oh hell no! I didn't get to this moment to not have any interaction with Donnie...I got my hug (sadly, I didn't go in for a kiss - timing wasn't right) And I honestly have NO CLUE what I said to him...I know words would have come out...don't know why I can remember everyone else and not him?!...Last was Danny. Got a hug and commented to him that I would see them on the cruise (why I didn't say that to Donnie, I have NO IDEA) But Danny replied with headnod "Oh, so you're going on the cruise." and like that it was over. I was tickled to meet them don't get me wrong! Hopefully instead of 'face time' I'll get 'FACE TIME' on the cruise. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment