Monday, March 30, 2009

NKOTB Summer Tour 2009

FULL SERVICE 2009

Well, the dates have officially been released and their site once again has officially crashed! Same thing happened with the cruise when it went on sale...it's hilarious to me, but it also proves that these guys are loved by their fans. :) Luckily, Sarah-Jane was able to get the dates and send 'em to me, so I'll be seeing them June 5 in Virginia Beach at the VAB Amp and again June 7 in Bristow at Nissan Pav. They'll be in Raleigh June 3, but I can't see them there cause I don't have enough vacation days and it's not like I could call in sick...

So I speak up now...while my birthday isn't until July 14, I would really like my present to be cash and several months in advance. :) And then you can say you helped to pay for me to see New Kids On The Block... *giggles* So that'll make four times in one year and five times in eight months...call me crazy if you will, I call it dedicated...

...and I guess this also means I won't be going to see DMB in VAB either...cause I won't have a vacation day left for their August show...oops...

I also hope that by this tour being called "Full Service" it means they've added the song to the playlist...

No comments: