Just a smidge of Donnie and Jordan
I really like this first one of Donnie
I really like this first one of Donnie



Show Highlights with sidenotes:
Donnie had commented that we were the 4th loudest crowd and recognized Richmond was a smaller town and didn't expect us to beat the larger cities...and he had us scream again..."I think you just beat them."
It was definitely loud! I have never in all my life worn earplugs to concerts and yet still somehow have excellent hearing...but I had that post-concert buzz going on until a couple hours ago...
Donnie asked "Is it true that Virginia is for lovers?" and he stated that Richmond was the last stop in the south for a while (yay us!) He commented he needed a new girlfriend and thought she'd be from the south...HELLO! Here I am...you just need to find me. :)
My co-worker, Allan, had asked me what would I say upon meeting them...and I joked that Donnie and I would lock eyes and he'd say to me "You're the one I never knew I needed." *giggles* It's a nice dream...I bought Donnie a Virginia is for lovers t-shirt and Sarah-Jane got a gift for Danny...we were promised they actually receive the gifts, but with my trust issues, I didn't/don't believe it to be true. I hope he got the shirt...but I'll take another one on the cruise just to be sure...unless I hear otherwise... (also Allan asked what would I do if the ship wrecked and Donnie and I were on a lifeboat alone and landed on a deserted island - "Well, we'd have our own version of The Blue Lagoon." Yeah, nothing at all like LOST with the 'others'...haha!)
While it was Sarah-Jane's Cover Girl video that won us the opportunity to meet the guys...her change in lyrics were great...Donnie's change in lyrics, however, were surprising...I probably shouldn't 'capture' them here, but it's not like I keep a
3-D diary, and it's definitely memorable, so here goes:
...Won't you stay here with me, so I can put it in you...
*giggles*
Any comments I may have on this would go directly to
Mr. Wahlberg ;)
While I didn't get a for-real kiss at the M&G, it was nice that I was able to catch his attention from the platform and exchange air-kisses and get that oh so hot wink/smile combo of his. Gaaah!
You know this being the second time in a row...I just might come to expect this interaction with him :P
Maybe I shouldn't comment, but while they have some great fans (Sarah-Jane and myself included) they have some crazy fans...like 'psycho-cheerleader-chick' in the group photos from the 5*VIP post (I'll skip her crazy story, but will simply say 'egads!')...while waiting in line we met these two girls who had nothing nice to say about any of them and I wanted to ask 'then why are you here and why do you claim this to be your third M&G?' Usually the first question asked to another fan is "Who is your favorite?" And while I've made it clear that Jordan was then, Donnie is now...it's because I recognize these men have lives outside of New Kids On The Block. Jordan has a wife and a family and while I still think he's super hot, I can't (famous or not) crush on a married man...Donnie's being single...well, that's acceptable. And the same girl's response was "They are rock stars" stating it was okay for me to crush on Jordan...because "they are rock stars" Well sorry girl, I don't see it that way! They are men with families, responsibilities - this just happens to be their job...and while they are known all over the globe...at the end of the day when they aren't in the limelight and it's just them, they are men - plain and simple. That's who I would want to get to know - not New Kids On The Block member Donnie Wahlberg, but Donnie Wahlberg, the man - you know, Donald Sr. and Alma's son. *sigh*
...57 days until the cruise...
No comments:
Post a Comment