It's hard to believe that one week from today I'll be going to my fourth NKOTB concert...and even harder to believe that 58 days from the concert, I'll be in Miami boarding a cruiseship to sail to the Bahamas with them.
Our local radio station, Q94, is having a contest tomorrow night..."Are You New Kids On The Block's Biggest Fan??" Well, I may not be the biggest as I would think their families are their biggest fans (but what do I know?) but I'm definitely a huge fan. :) I'll be throwing on a NK t-shirt, along with my Hangin' Tough tour jacket (covered in buttons) along with the below poster. Basically, you need to be 'over the top' in appearance, have your photo taken by a Q94 staff member...your photo will then be put on their website for the public to vote...so if you're reading this...vote for me. Prize: Front row tix and meet-n-greet...ahh, some face time with Donnie, Jordan, Jon, Joe and Danny *giggles*
Here are the details: http://www.q94radio.com/pages/NewKidsOnTheBlock.html?_show
Side one of two sided poster featuring my guys!
The Jordan half...

...and the Donnie half

Side two: All the guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment