Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor: Jimmy Kimmel Edition


This is sooooo funny!! Now, I gotta be honest...I quit watching The Bachelor several seasons back, but I continued to watch The Bachelorette. Seeing what happened on the last season between DeAnna and Jason and learning that Jason would be the next bachelor prompted me to watch this entire season of The Bachelor. Initially, I was pulling for Jillian but once she was sent home, I found myself pulling for Melissa. And the finale last night, blew my mind like it a ton of America. I will keep my comments to myself as that is not what this particular blog posting is about (nor is it really my place to comment being that I wasn't there or a part of the relationship(s))

...but thank goodness for late night talk shows....this Jimmy Kimmel clip is HILARIOUS and I was busting up laughing the WHOLE time!! I myself would be 'torn' between Donnie and Jordan, but would ultimately choose DWahl being that he isn't married and Jordan is.

No comments: