Thursday, March 19, 2009

Are You Down?

Photos will be coming soon...I took over 200 pictures, so I gotta figure out a small percentage to post here...I put 76 of 'em on my facebook page...but I'll start with this one of Sarah-Jane and myself. :) ...and the beginning of the show (Call It What You Want)

Being second row was a pretty dang sweet place to be :)




So again, the show opened with CIWYW and closed with Step By Step and Hangin' Tough. Songs in no particular order:

My Favorite Girl * Games * Valentine Girl * Didn't I Blow Your Mind * If You Go Away * Please Don't Go Girl * Baby, I Believe In You * Give It To You * Where Do I Go From Here? * Cover Girl * You Got It (The Right Stuff) * I'll Be Lovin' You (Forever) * Dirty Dancing * Click, Click, Click * Twisted * Grown Man * Summertime

B-stage songs: 2 In The Morning * Single * Tonight

No comments: